Monday, July 7, 2008

YORK BEACH, MAINE























We went to the beach in Maine where Aleath used to go with the Chateauneuf's to their beach house. We loved being at the Ocean. It was a beautiful sunny day, although the water temperature was a chilling 50 degrees. This was the first time to see an ocean for Tyler and Jill. Jaden saw the ocean when he was 2. They all loved it. Tyler loved running in the sand and running all over everyone's blankets. (I chased him, no book reading today.) Jill played in the chilling water the whole time, thanks to the cast protector. She is a water girl. She did not mind the freezing water. Jaden played for a while before he became cold and then he warmed his feet in the sand.

2 comments:

OUR HOUSE said...

Great pictures of your Boston adventures. I especially love the one of Jill and Jaden sitting in the sand with the ocean in front of them, and their backs to the camera. I don't think I would have been as brave in 50 degree water.

Michelle said...

It looks like you guys had a great time on your trip! I can't believe you have kept in touch all these years!
We love the ocean too. We live an hour from the beach and we can't get enough of it!(of course the water isn't 50 degrees!)
I love the picture of Jill in her cast. What a good sport!