Following the Yellow Brick Road... Oh wait this is not Oz.
Following the Red Freedom Trail... through Boston to the USS Constitution Boat.
Historical Boston, Quincy Market, Fanuel Hall
By Land then By Sea


Riding the ferry boat across the harbor.
The USS Constitution






A'hoy I see them, over there.
Prepare aim.......
Taking a snooze at the end of the day.
Mike had sent a postcard to Jaden when he was on a trip to Boston last year, so once again it was fun to follow the freedom trail to find the real boat on the post card. We had a great day in the city. My kids are following in my footsteps. They love cities.









1 comment:
Aleath - looks like such a fun time. I LOVE the east coast. I am so glad you have a blog so I can keep up with the fun things you are doing.
Post a Comment