Monday, July 21, 2008

Birthday Time!

Happy Birthday
to the
Best Dad and Husband!
We Love You!

Ya, That's right I'm 35.
Can he do it at age 35? Go Dad!
The cake is falling apart due to no eggs in it and my lack of
real skill, but as you can see Tyler has no problem
with the crumbs.
It is oh so delicious!

4 comments:

Lawson Family said...

Hey, Aleath! How are you feeling? You commented on my blog about turning it into a book...I couldn't find your email so hopefully you'll get this. I go to shutterfly.com and just upload my pictures and copy and past my posts. It takes a while, but I like the style and color choices that you don't get with blurb.com

I hope that helps!

Rach said...

Happy Birthday Mike!! Hope it was wonderful...

Sarah said...

Mike

Happy Birthday! Next year- could you please give us a little heads up so we can at least call you or something...good wind capacity.

Aleath- it looks like you have been very busy! It looks goooooood!

Jennette said...

I love the pictures of your trip! Happy Birthday Mike!!!