Monday, February 22, 2010

A Perfect Snowy Day!

Finally the first wet snow of the year! After shoveling I thought it would be fun to build a snowman with Tyler. He said he wanted to make a Dinosaur, so I thought why not, and immediately started planning it out in my mind.

Tyler helped a little, played in the snow and then in the middle of the project started digging holes in it. I had to tell him to stop and go play. Now who was this for? Tyler or me? Me of course!

So three and half hours later there was a dinosaur Tyler named Cocoa in our front yard. Tyler gave up after two hours and I found him asleep on the couch. Tate was watching from his window in his saucer chair. Poor baby.

I have to say I really, really enjoyed myself.


I had told Mike about my dinosaur over the phone, so when he came home... he scooted out to see it. He was impressed. He did tell me he thought it was going to look like some weird snake or something. What little faith. See, my sculpting classes in college were good for something!

1 comment:

Jamie said...

Wow Aleath!! I'm super impressed with your snow sculpture. Cocoa Rocks!!! And all of those birthday cakes are mighty nice too! What talent! =) You're such a cutie!