Sunday, February 21, 2010

Another One Down!

Four days after spending hours in the ER with Mike, I made another trip to the ER with Tyler.
He and Jill were running after the ball downstairs and he tripped and fell into the table. I was upstairs and heard him crying, and thought nothing of it as the cry seemed like a small one. Jill then yelled up that there was tons of blood. I ran downstairs to GUSHING blood. No paniking though as the head always bleeds a lot. Although when I removed the towel the cut was very, very deep. I knew I was in for another trip to the hospital, so I called my dear friend Carolyn to watch the kids and we were off.

5 Hours later...... Tyler received 3 stitches. We had a great time playing games and telling stories waiting for our turn to see the doctor. He was being so brave.The stitching was horrible and hurt him so bad. I hated watching him in pain. But he bounced back as soon as he got a cool cars bandaid around his cut.



They say things happen in three's. I hope the next incident is just an ear ache.

No comments: