Our Home.....The Clean Part....More photos on the next cleaning session.
Thursday, August 6, 2009
It is two in the morning and all is quiet and calm! A feeling I love to cherish. I just finished cleaning the upstairs for a luncheon with my friends tomorrow. For a few hours I have a house of ORDER! Now if I wasn't so tired I would love to read my Book Club Book. I decided I better take pictures of the house now so you can see it (only three years later... It never is clean enough for a photo shoot, I have messy pictures too.) The sad news is in just a few short hours when the world awakes my house will not look like this again for awhile.
Our Home.....The Clean Part....More photos on the next cleaning session.

Our Home.....The Clean Part....More photos on the next cleaning session.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
Your house is beautiful! I love the windows!
Post a Comment