Monday, June 22, 2009

Memories from the past 4 months!

Happy Fathers Day Mike!
You are the Greatest Dad!

We bought a BOAT!
We drove 2 1/2 hours to get out of the rain to try out our new boat!
We had a beautiful day at the Wisconsin Dells.
I learned how to drive the boat and was even able to pull Mike on the wake board!





Happy Birthday to Me!
I have had a great life these last 37 years!
I am a Lucky Girl!
I had a perfect day!
I enjoyed sitting outside on my new patio furniture,
had donuts, pina coladas (virgin of course)
and lunch with three different friends.
That night was the Father and Sons campout, so Jill and I went to the park, jumped on the trampoline, and played games in her princess tent. I watched two chick flicks and went to dinner and Ice Skating with Mike the next day. It was Fabulous!




The kids will be attending a brand new
Elementary school next year,
so they had the children design an art block
that will go up in the school as a mural.
They each did their traditional picture...
Jill her and a friend... Jaden - ALIENS.
Jill was interviewed for the local paper while we were there.
She is so excited to attend kindergarten.
Jaden would prefer to have summer break year round.






Look at me I am finally 6 months old and can eat more food.
Although, I absolutely hate cereal!





Enjoying a beautiful Sunday stroll through the Nature Preserve.

We were eaten alive by bugs and had to run the whole way.

I had the kids pose for some pictures.




Girls night out!
Jill danced beautifully in her ballet recital,
and then we had delicious shakes and fries!





We enjoyed Jill's Spring Sing Concert and Preschool Graduation!

Congratulations Jill we are so proud of you and your love for learning!






Springtime Fun!




My little helper!




Spring Break!
We went to St. Louis to see Mike's mom.
We enjoyed going to the museums, and the zoo.
It was a beautiful day and then snowed that night.





Family Photo Shoot....

No More pictures Mom please !

I took hundreds of photos and the kids did great.

Here are some of my favorite ones.




Hop Hop Hop.... Here comes the Easter Bunny!








Easter Egg Hunt at our friends the Kings!
I am so excited my friend Karrie moved to Chicago
a year ago, so we enjoyed a nice holiday at their home.



General Conference



We built a tent for the kids to watch the Prophet and Twelve Apostles speak.

We read the story of the people in King Benjamin's time pitching their tents towards the temple to hear the words of the prophet and related it to us today. The kids also enjoyed doing their conference bingo game with M-n-Ms and Mike and I enjoyed listening too!


It's Dinner Time!

Mom this is Ice Cream?!

April Fools!



I made fish sticks out of waffer cookies, peanut butter and corn flakes; potatoes with ice cream and carmel, and peas out of airhead candy. It took me an hour to roll out the peas. We then had yummy cupcakes for dessert made out of meatloaf and mashed potatoes. It was a fun dinner.

4 comments:

Jen said...

You guys have been really busy the past 4 months, it's great to see and update.

meredith said...

what great pics. You guys have been having such a great time. Thanks for sharing :)

Lawson Family said...

I don't even know where to start...so many cute pictures and a lot of fun memories! That was fun to see!

OUR HOUSE said...

That's got to be the most comprehensive update post EVER! I absolutely LOVE the April Fool's dinner. I'm totally going to have to try that.