Tyler asked Tate what he wanted to be when he grew up? Tate said: A Spy! A few minutes later Tate says: I changed my mind. I do not want to be a Spy, I want to be Corn! Maybe that came from all the corn we were driving by. September 2012
Jill -6 years old:
Justin "Beaver" is my number one fan. He is so cool. July 2010
(This is the first I've heared that she even knew who this singer was. I guess not too well, thinking his last name is Beaver. I also had to explain that she was his fan. Too funny.)
Tyler - 3 years old:
Did not want mommy to put him to bed and said "I want daddy to put me away." July 2010
Tyler - 3 years old:
Mom the mosquitoes can't get me... I have bug skin on. May 2010
4 comments:
How darling is he!! We're looking forward to that stage at our house :)
Love ya, Rach
Time to get those paper towels handy! So cute!
Good job Tyler!
A new post, yeah!! Tyler is so big, I can't wait to see you in a few weeks!
Post a Comment