Tuesday, April 15, 2008

JILL'S TALENT SHOW

Jill sang for her preschool talent show...

"Did you ever see a Goose Kissing a Moose down by the Bay."

7 comments:

Sara said...

Sydney says, "I like the song you sang at your preschool. SEE YOU SOON! I can't wait for cousins camp with you and dinosaurs."

nice piano Aleath, you are hiding your talent when you say you can't play!

Rach said...

Absolutely darling!!

Sarah said...

Very nice singing Jill! We love it!

OUR HOUSE said...

That's so cute! Oh, and Jill did great too! My kids have never had a talent show - bummer.

ames said...

So fun! Aleath I didn't know you are such the pianist. Your kids are growing way to fast!

Lawson Family said...

So cute! I just love her dress. My girls would not stop twirling in a dress like that!

Jennette said...

Yeah Jill! Great job on a wonderful performance! We love you!