Monday, September 27, 2010

Today my friend Liz and I took this last warm day of the year to go on a photo shoot. We had a lot of fun. I don't know if the kids would say the same. Here are some of the pictures. Thanks Liz for all of your great pictures.

Princess Scarlet

My kids love my friend's little girl Scarlet. Tyler and Tate love to give her kisses.
A Warm Day Out Picking Flowers...
and Taking a Walk.
Tate

` Tyler




Princess Jill

Jaden

These smiles are all facades.
He did not enjoy getting his picture taken at all.
I did alot of bribing and threatening..... How else does it work.

4 comments:

Michelle said...

Aleath! Your kids are adorable of course! I love the pictures! My oldest boys are the same....good luck getting a real smile. At least Jaden's smile looks real!
I don't have your email address, but I decided to make my blog private. Send me your email and I'll send an invite:) Michelle dallinjosh@yahoo.com

Michelle said...

ooh, that looks like my name is in my email. Its dallinjosh@yahoo.com

Natalie said...

Your kids are growing so fast - love the pictures - so cute!!!

Christian and Liz Plott said...

these are too cute, I think I'm already ready for it to be nice out like that again!