Saturday, October 31, 2009

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

Our Sweet little Witchy!



This year Tyler had so much fun trick or treating! He would go up to the door get his candy, and then ask for "two" or "more". At one door he was told he could only have one and he started to cry and wouldn't stop. I think the lady felt bad and asked if she could give him another one, but Mike told her no that he needed to learn the realities of life.


Watch out for our fierce little dionosaur! Tate did not like the cold grass and solved the problem by putting his fingers in his mouth. Beware of his ROAR!


This year we went to the Thompsons for dinner, trick or treating and lots of fun with friends. We had a SPOOKTACULAR night.
Jaden is in the NO PICTURES MOM zone! I respect this unless I really want a picture and then I give him OPTIONS.... You can take a picture or you wont get to..... It usually works to my advantage.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Everyone looks great! Grace LOVES the "baby disonaur"- so so cute!