
Today as Jill put it.... this was the most Awesomeist Day of my life! She and Jaden had their Valentines Day parties at school and were so excited to take their Valentines. For me it did not start out so great. I was in charge of the punch for Jill's preschool snack. I decided to make my own at home, instead of taking all three kids into the store for one item. As I was making it I had this thought and vision of red punch spilling all over my floor. Unfortunately, I did not give heed all the way to that thought. I did try to secure the piture of punch with my coat behind it, and then I forgot it was there. As I turned the corner it tipped forward and the whole gallon of RED PUNCH spilled all over the van! Brilliant wouldn't you say. I said, Oh No, Daddy is going to be mad. He wouldn't really be, but Jill was so worried that he would be. I had to reasure her it would be all right. She wanted to say a prayer. I almost told her it was not neccesary, but thought why not. She prayed that it would be alright and that the punch would come out, so we could still keep our car. It was so cute. I told her the carpet would be fine. I then turned around and cleaned up as much of it as I could with towels and then got Jill off to her party. I have yet to fully clean it out as the day has been so busy, so we'll see how it is in the morning.
Attitude is Everything.... I am glad we really all had an Awesomiest Day!
(I was not real upset, but I wish I would have listened to the prompting.)





1 comment:
I completely understand. I had the same thought as I took a case of about 45 dvds on our trip to Utah. I actually had thought about how devistated I would be if we lost them.....yep we left it on the plane! Luckily they found them and are shipping them to us, but it would have been easier if I had just brought a few!
Post a Comment