Friday, January 23, 2009

GIRLS DAY OUT!

Jill and I had a fun Girls Day Out with my friend Kaylin and Sofi. We went to Disney on Ice, World's of Fantasy. We had some much fun. I enjoyed it almost as much as Jill.
However, she is a lot more vocal than me.
She loves Ariel and Tinkerbell, and would scream her exuberant excitement every time she saw them.
She is always so joyful you can't help but smile around Jill.

Everything was AWESOME!
That is her new favorite word, which she says all the time.













The show was full of fun music, and beautiful
colors and skating.
Disney is the Greatest Place to Be!


3 comments:

Jen said...

She is so adorable. What a fun girls day out.

meredith said...

How much fun! We did Disney on Ice 4 years ago- it was as much fun as I was still in the morning sickness stage, but the girls had a great time. When we get together we should do a girls day out, it would be a ton of fun. :) BTW- did you name Jill after Jill Petersen? And did we ever tell you that one of our Emily's middle names is Aleath? Oh and just to keep with the name thing- We love that you call Jilly Jilly Beans b/c we call Lily Lily Bean. :)

Jennette said...

What a fun memory to have! Jill is adorable! And Sopie looks so big. I guess that's what happens when I move. :(