The Baby Story......
I, baby, was scheduled to come into the world on December 2 via c-section. In the meantime mommy is painting the house and getting it all ready. Nesting they say. After a week with daddy gone she went out with her friends Friday night to see the Twilight movie and go to dinner to get a big hamburger and cheese fries for me to be big and strong! In returning home mommy and daddy talked for a long time and then went to sleep.
At 5 am I was ready to get out of my cramped space by poking mommy in the ribs, and punching the water bag. Mommy woke up daddy to tell him she thought her water broke. They did not know, as this had never happened in the past with my brothers and sister. The nurse told them to come to the hospital. So a friend was called and mommy packed her bags.
On the way she timed contractions every four minutes. Wow. She was excited for the surprise and a new way to have a baby... going into labor. I am glad I could make her happy. I new she was scared to have surgery again. The Doctor was called and two hours later she brought me into the world. Saturday, November 22 at 8:16 am.
Here I am.... I am so adorable! ....Mommy calls me.... Tate David Thomas! I was two weeks early and weighed in bigger than my brothers at 6 lbs. 14 oz. I am 18 in. long and have dark brown hair and two dimples. I have met my family and we are all happy. I am also trying to stay awake for mommy while I eat, but it is really really hard to do.
See you all soon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





7 comments:
I wish I were there. I miss you guys so much. Good Job Tate for making your family happy. I hope you get to meet your favorite uncle and aunt soon. (Uncle Kyle and Aunt Ashlee)
Congratulations! Where are the photos? I know that is probably the last thing on your mind after giving birth. I will stay tuned for photos.
Congratulations I am so excited for you. Tate is such a cute name. So did he come natural? I can't wait to see pictures. I can't believe you are now the mother of 4! Way to go!
Aleath! Congratulations!! How exciting for your little family. I hope you are recovering well, and if possible getting in a cat nap here and there. Best wishes to you. A package is on its way...
Love you!
congratulations Aleath!(And welcome little Tate) That is awesome. I'm sure you were so relieved he waited until Mike was back in town. I can't wait to see pictures!
Yeah! Congratulations on your early surprise! We can't wait to meet little Tate! What a lucky boy to come to such a wonderful family! Happy Birthday Tate!
Wow, congratulations! I guess Tate didn't want to have to share a birthday with me, huh?:) So how did the natural birth compare with the C-sections? That's so crazy that you went into labor. I never had that myself.
Post a Comment