Yes! Living in Chicago has paid off. I went to the Oprah Show! My dear friend Amy was able to get tickets and I was excited to go with her. I found at least four places for my children to stay for the day, and I was off to Chicago. Finally an adventure for me! Being pregnant was a bonus as we sat and waited for the taping for 3 hours, instead of standing. It was so exciting and Amy and I were on the fourth row from the Couch! Oprah was beautiful, and so kind. We were a part of a show on Overwhelmed Moms. Isn't that all of us at times. It ended up being a sad show, so you walk away glad you went, but sad. I will let you all know when it airs. It will be fun to watch and see if I made it on the camera.
Security Guard... No! No! No!
I guess we were not supposed to take pictures while the doors were open.
As you can see I am also O so Pregnant!
O so Exciting!

My friend Amy just moved here 5 months ago. We have known each other since college at SUU and then we had our first homes around the corner from each other in Syracuse, Utah. Now she lives close by again, and We are amazed at how our paths have crossed over the years.
Thanks Amy for the tickets and a great day out!





9 comments:
That is so fun. I have always wanted to go to Oprah. You look great. When are you due?
So fun! Did they say when the show will air? You have to tell me! You definitely deserved a day out.
It was so fun to have lunch with you. It looks like you had a great time at the Oprah show.
I definitely want to see your "15 minutes of fame". Don't forget to tell us all when it's on.
Oprah I am so jealous! I can't believe Amy lives by you now how fun. What happened to England?
When are you due and do you know what you're having?
That looks like such a fun experience! I have kept checking your blogs hoping for the details of your experience ever since I heard that you got to go- we are also excited to watch the show when it airs!
So good to hear from you. You look amazing for being so O pregnant! How fun! Melinda and I keep talking about taking a trip out there one day, maybe we can make it on Oprah's Favorite Things show!
That sounds like the perfect thing to do with a best friend...especially one that you've know for years! How great to be on Oprah!!
I'm so jelous! I tried so hard to get tickets when I was there!!
Post a Comment