Life at our house has been busy, busy, busy!
We enjoyed a visit at our home in April with my parents. Those are sure treasured moments now! We then drove four days later to Utah for my little brother Kyle's wedding to Ashlee. It was beautiful. We enjoyed our quick visit with friends, and family. I also enjoyed two days at Women's Conference with my Mom and Sara. What wonderful times. I was a little grumpy for a few days after we returned home, because I was homesick.
Not only that the morning sickness really kicked in. I have been nauseas from noon on every day, and very, very tired. I have slept between 2 to 4 hours a day for the past two months. Too, say the least I have not gotten much done. This is much different than my last pregnancies. The other day Jill said after a half an hour nap. That sure was long are you done sleeping? and I said can you go watch one more show? She said Yes, mommy. I can't wait for this to end.
The week back from Utah Jill broke her arm on the trampoline. She has a beautiful purple cast. Yes, all the doctors have told me how very very bad trampoline's are, but we sure do have a lot of fun and like ours. Jill has been great with her arm. The hard part is keeping her from running, climbing and jumping. Jill is a great example to us all. She has been very positive in her trial, and does not complain.
Jaden started playing t-ball and we love watching him. He has a good hit and throw. His face lights up as he plays. This could be his sport. Height is not so important here. Last Thursday we sat through his game with our winter coats on and three blankets, as it was 40 degrees! It was crazy.
Last weekend we went to see our niece's Emily and Kayla graduate from Middle school and High School. Kayla was the Valedictorian of the High School! We are so proud of her. We were also able to visit with Mike's dad. Jaden could not get enough time playing at his house in the attic. We also enjoyed a family bike ride through the park and stopped at Starved Rock state park for a quick hike on the way home.
We found out some sad news last week also, that Mike's dad has Kidney Cancer. He is in the process of waiting for surgery. We hope they will be able to get it all out. It sure made me think about life and what I am doing with mine daily.
This is the last week of Kindergarten for Jaden. I can't believe it is over and that my baby is off to 1st grade. We are now looking forward to a fun summer of swimming, and riding the wave runner. We are off in a few days for Boston for Brooke's High School graduation. (I was her nanny one summer when she was 2.) Congrat's Brooke. I can not believe how old that means I am. I am looking forward to seeing the Chateauneuf's again, visiting Boston and touring our Church's history sights in upstate New York.
I hope to post some pictures of all our adventures soon. (I am not as sick now. Yea!) Thanks for reading our family novel.
We love you all !
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





4 comments:
Love the update on what everyone is up to. We sure miss you guys. It was so wonderful to see you while you were in town. I guess now its our turn to head your way. Keep us posted!! Love ya!
Aleath, it was good to talk to you and even more fun to see whats going on with your family. They are so cute! I'm excited your expecting! Congratulations! I just hope you start feeling better soon. Theres nothing like being sick with 3 little ones who don't understand and don't let you be sick!
Jill, we are so sorry you broke your arm. What a brave girl you have been. And Jaden, t-ball sounds great! I'm excited for the pictures of your trip! Have a terrific time!
Aleath I was so sorry I missed you while you were in town. Sounds you are busy with some great things. When is your due date?
By the way Happy Birthday! I'm thinking of you hope it was great!
Post a Comment