Sunday, June 22, 2008

HATS

Tyler loves HATS!
As you can see he also gets creative in what he puts on his head.
He keeps us laughing as he runs around the house with these huge hats on his head.

2 comments:

OUR HOUSE said...

Aleath, I'm wondering if I have the wrong e-mail address for you. I tried to send you a few messages, and they came back and undeliverable. Anyway, Holy Cow - Karrie is in Chicago!? You could not have surprised me more if you'd said that you were pregnant. You're not pregnant, are you? So, I assume her husband got a job there. You've got to give me a more detailed scoop about what's going on with her, how she's doing, etc. I love reading your blog too. It is so true to who you are, so it really gives me a sense of being a part of your life. I'm glad that you guys are
doing well, and having so many fun adventures, even though it is hard to be away from your family. I know all about that. I'll talk to you later, and don't forget to tell me more about Karrie (does she have a blog?) Love ya, Ruth

Sarah said...

Those pictures are so funny! We love seeing them!