You are by far the cutest mom I know. What a fun thing for your little ones to wake up to, and green pancakes what could be better. Looking forward to seeing you in April. Love ya...
Tyler asked Tate what he wanted to be when he grew up? Tate said: A Spy! A few minutes later Tate says: I changed my mind. I do not want to be a Spy, I want to be Corn! Maybe that came from all the corn we were driving by. September 2012
Jill -6 years old:
Justin "Beaver" is my number one fan. He is so cool. July 2010
(This is the first I've heared that she even knew who this singer was. I guess not too well, thinking his last name is Beaver. I also had to explain that she was his fan. Too funny.)
Tyler - 3 years old:
Did not want mommy to put him to bed and said "I want daddy to put me away." July 2010
Tyler - 3 years old:
Mom the mosquitoes can't get me... I have bug skin on. May 2010
3 comments:
You are by far the cutest mom I know. What a fun thing for your little ones to wake up to, and green pancakes what could be better. Looking forward to seeing you in April. Love ya...
Aleath, You have always been so festive. You are such a fun mom! I need to get out to Chicago soon!
You are so cute with holidays! I love it!
Post a Comment