The second chapter in the day.....finding a way into the crowds of people to see the parade. We continued our 6 block walk looking for a spot with fewer people. We found one... Yea! After waiting for twenty minutes we were finally able to find our way to the front. The waiting paid off... we saw some great floats, heard beautiful bag pipes and the kids got hats, necklaces, and candy!
The last chapter in our day.... Dinner. We thought the perfect ending would be to have Chicago Deep Dishes pizza, but with the crowds it was more waiting, so we kept on walking and walking until we found somewhere to eat. The kids were ready for a break and we finally found a resteraunt. It was a Dive! Although, it was nice to stop and rest. Tyler says it all in the above picture. Let's go home! (He was only crying because I took the salt away from him. It didn't last long.) We finished off our day with more walking, riding the elevated train ride and then the train ride home!
It was craziness, but we enjoyed our Adventure in Chicago!





2 comments:
Looks like a fabulous day! Jill- did you really see unicorns?
Yes, Aunt Sarah I did see the Unicorns.. I love Unicorns! I miss you Aunt Sarah Lee. Love Jill
Post a Comment