We celebrated the New Year with a family game of bowling. We had so much fun! All of the children had their own unique style of bowling, which made it fun to watch, and we did a lot of giggling!Aleath only had one ball hit the bumper resulting in one true gutter ball.
We all had excellent scores.....
Mike 132
Aleath 153
Jaden 101
Jill 88





3 comments:
How Fun!! We love bowling!! I'm so excited that you have a blog. Its a fun way to keep in touch and share what the fam is up to. I'm glad we'll get to keep up to date with what's new with the kids and what's keeping you busy in Chicago. Sure miss you guys. Love ya, Rach
Your blog looks great Aleath! I know I've said it a million times but...What a cute family you have!! Have fun! --Jamie
The blog looks good! What impressive bowling scores! You should join the local bowling league!
Post a Comment